Family Bush Dance in Cooinda - Friday 25th October
Icy Pole Roster Term 4
Two parents are required daily for Term 4 from 1:30 pm until 1:50 pm to sell icypoles.
Please choose your days and register @ www.schoolinterviews.com.au using code da6qx
Icy poles are only sold when the forecast temperature is 20oC or above.
If you are unable to make your day, organise a swap with someone else on the roster (a copy of the roster and mobile numbers of sellers will be emailed to all volunteers)
Important Info for sellers…........
- Icy poles are only sold in Terms 1 & 4 when the forecast temperature is 20oC or above
- Icy poles cost 50 cents
- 1 icy pole per person (no buying for anyone else)
- No colour choice – take what you are given
- 2 lines – no pushing in or saving spots
- No money = no icypole
- Students are not to ask an icy pole seller for a freebie (and sellers please don’t buy icypoles for children
Made with Love
We want to start by saying a big thank you to the St. Augustine’s families for supporting the Made with Love snack orders. They were a huge success and the kids really enjoyed them, which is great. Moving forward, we would like to bring you more exciting new snacks and to give the children an opportunity to purchase quick grab smoothies in replacement to icy poles on a selected few days in term 4.
Next Healthy Snack Day and Smoothie Day
- Thursday 17th October at recess time
Please put the correct money in a brown paper bag with your child’s name, class and order and hand it in no later than Friday 11th October.
Please remember that everything is made by hand, with love so we cannot take any orders after this due date.
Menu & Ingredients
Blueberry Muffin $2.00
- Made with vanilla bean, blueberries, oat flour, egg, banana, maple syrup
Whole food chocolate crackle $1.50
- Made with puffed rice, dark chocolate and maple syrup
- Made with mixed berries, coconut milk, banana, maple syrup
Term 4 Smoothie Days
Smoothies will be available at recess time on Fridays 8th November, Friday 15th November, December 6th and December 13th. Cost is $1.00 (On these days, Smoothies will replace icypoles).
Icy poles will remain available on all other days over 20 degrees.
Today’s Healthy Fact
Why is oat flour better than wheat flour? Oats are among the healthiest grains on earth. They're a gluten-free whole grain and a great source of important vitamins, minerals, fibre and antioxidants. Whole grain oats make an incredibly nutritious and beneficial oat flour. Not only are oats an excellent source of dietary fibre, oats are also higher in protein and healthy fats, and lower in carbohydrates than most other whole grains. They contain more soluble fiber than any other grain.
- Pour rolled oats into your NutriBullet or food processor and blitz to make your own oat flour.
The winner of our quiz question from our last snack day is… Natasha B of Prep/1C, you will receive a free smoothie and muffin!
What kind of bag is the most eco friendly?
a) plastic b) paper c) reusable
For your chance to win a free smoothie, write your answer on your order bag. Good luck!
PARENT'S AUXILIARY BUSINESS DIRECTORY